cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long are these Special Offer plans available?

minn1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community!

Both of my kids have the $10 - 50min/50text plan since Christmas and the payment went through yesterday.  My daughter has been using up all of her texts (of course), and my son would like a little data. So I logged in to see what was available and found this great $25 special offer that would be perfect for both of them.

I went to upgrade, but I hate to throw away money and can't continue knowing I lose what I just paid yesterday!

Does anyone know if I wait till just before my April payment is due, will this offer still be available??

Thanks so much for any help 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

joedf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thank you so much! I had the same problem and was a little worry I would lose the offer. I have locked it in! 👍😁

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@minn1234 You can choose to have it change automatically on the next renewal date, even if the plan is not available by then you will still get it.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@minn1234 wrote:

Hello Community!

Both of my kids have the $10 - 50min/50text plan since Christmas and the payment went through yesterday.  My daughter has been using up all of her texts (of course), and my son would like a little data. So I logged in to see what was available and found this great $25 special offer that would be perfect for both of them.

I went to upgrade, but I hate to throw away money and can't continue knowing I lose what I just paid yesterday!

Does anyone know if I wait till just before my April payment is due, will this offer still be available??

Thanks so much for any help 🙂

@minn1234  Click "Change at next renewal" today, instead of "change plan now" which will lock it in, and automatically switch for next month after finishing this complete $10 cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.