cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one confirm you have successfully purchased US Roaming add-on?

bigbadpandabear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just purchased 2 US roaming add-ons today.  But at the end of check-out progess; PM's website crashed and asked me to log on again and it will not continue.

I checked payment has been withdrawed from my credit card.

Should I get a SMS or an email to confirm the add-ons have been purchased and added to my account succesfully?

I checked the self-service website and it could not see where those 2 add-ons been listed and when will those add-ons expire.

I do not want to deal with surprise phone bill after return to home.

Please advise!

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

@bigbadpandabear  there will be no surprise bill when you get home.  If you don't have the addon you won't be able to use your phone in the US.  This is a prepaid service so if it isn't active you won't have service.  As stated this has been a two step process where the money first goesto Available funds then you have to go and re-add that addon and then the money comes out of available funds.  Check to see if you have money sitting in the Available funds.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If they are not listed under add-ons where you see your data usage on overview page, see if the amount is added to your Available Funds. If yes, you will need purchase those add-ons again and it will use the available funds. 

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The best way to check is to look in your payment history and it will list all transaction if they aren't listed they haven't been added. No text or email is sent. Also don't worry about surprise bills with PM there is no such thing if you haven't paid for it in advanced, you don't get to use it. Also is there a balance left in your account it is a two step process where it takes the payment then you gotta go back and add them for real after.

Need Help? Let's chat.