cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a new sim card if the one i got doesnt work?

datgamerdo8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

marshallmahoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can  either order one off the website or visit a authorized public mobile retailer

@datgamerdo8 wrote:

Who can i talk to that would know how I can go about getting a new one and sending thus one back? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

@datgamerdo8, there are posts above telling you how you can get a new one.  What type of phone are you using and is it unlocked?  Is it compatible with the PM network and how do you know it is the SIM that doesn't work and not your phone?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@datgamerdo8 wrote:

Who can i talk to that would know how I can go about getting a new one and sending thus one back? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

@datgamerdo8, there are posts above telling you how you can get a new one.  What type of phone are you using and is it unlocked?  Is it compatible with the PM network and how do you know it is the SIM that doesn't work and not your phone?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@datgamerdo8 wrote:

Let us troubleshoot what is wrong with your SIM first.

Login to your account.

If you don't have a PM account yet, are you having trouble activating your SIM card.

Is your account status active if you had your account set up?

datgamerdo8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@datgamerdo8, can I ask how you know it is the sim and not the phone bring not compatible with public mobile?  What type of phone do you have

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@datgamerdo8

Order one online or visit a retail location....or describe your issues and maybe someone can help figure out the one you have...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@datgamerdo8

You can order the sim here https://store.publicmobile.ca/products/triple-punch-sim-card?variant=5876039041

or buy at a store below

WalMart There are over 400 WalMart locations across Canada. Find the store closest to you by clicking here. (Sometimes walmart is selective about who they sell the sim card to)

The Mobile Shop. There are nearly 200 The Mobile Shop locations across Canada, located in places like Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore. Find the store closest to you by clicking here.

Wow! Mobile boutique. Not very many but in a lot of major cities. Find the closest to you by clicking here.

London Drugs operates 80 locations across 35 major markets. Check here to see if there is a location close to you Click here

K Mobile has 21 stores, see if one is close to you Click Here!

Once you get the SIM card, log into self serve here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Click Plans and Add-Ons

Click Change SIM card

Enter the new sim card number then hit submit

Need Help? Let's chat.