cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change my username

Mccallumj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • How do i change my usernmame. The community M they called themself is so far useless
4 REPLIES 4

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mccallumj wrote:
  • How do i change my usernmame. The community M they called themself is so far useless

Very.. very simple by just asking a moderator requesting a username name change.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mccallumj 

For Selfserve, go to My Profile and then go to Change Username. When you change the username (email address) on the self server portal, it only changes the credentials that you will use to login.  The actual email address on record for official business such as password reset has not changed. I am not sure why the system functions this way as it can create huge problems later. The only solution is to reach out to the moderator team and have them take care of email. Click this to send them a message

If you want to change your username for the community forum (here) you will need to message the moderator team Click this to send them a message

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Mccallumj 

If you are trying to change your community username there is no link to do that.

You can ask the MODs to do it but I am not sure they can.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

You can chage the email in your community account to something you do not use and then abandon it. Create a new account with a different username and use the previous email. It is a good idea to keep your self serve email and community email the same.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Mccallumj wrote:

If you are trying to change your Self Serve user name go to my profile-change username.

Take note that it only changes the login details and not the email you have on file. On signup your email address is your username.

Need Help? Let's chat.