cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I save iv been here for over 10 years

Leon9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not fair iv been here over 20 years how do u save what do I get for being with this company now no call centre. 

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Leon9 Login to your self serve account and pick one of the new plans. That will make you eligible for rewards to reduce the cost: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164.

Most pioneer customers like you can usually find a similar plan that is slightly less than your current cost. What is your current plan and we can advise you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Leon9 , not totally sure what you mean by the comment.  Generally we rely on the trickle down effect.  If cost of service delivery is low, hopefully some of that reflects in the price paid for the service. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Leon9  It's not even 10 yeas since Public Mobile launched or bought out by Telus. According to WikiPedia, they were Founded on March 18, 2010. Then bought out by Telus in 2013. So there is no way you were with them for 10 years. 

Anyways, they offer Loyalty discount which is max $5 off. Plus you have the usual AutoPay and Referral discount that you are also eligible for. They are also allowing existing users to come on the new promo plans. So you are getting what all new customers are getting except the exclusive deals like $25 referral bonus or $10 off for 6 months when you activate. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Leon8 What do you mean "how do u save"? Save what?
Need Help? Let's chat.