cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know the day my 90day plan renews?

pjstock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Obviously I could count +90 from the last renewal date, but unlike a monthly plan, the renewal date for a 90 day plan will jump around, depending on the length - 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 - of the months covered.

I'd like.to remember to review and adjust my plan preferences just before renewal.

Where in.My Account can I see the exact date my current plan expires?

6 REPLIES 6

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pjstock, lol, if you get really close to using up all your data usage you will recieve a text message, I believe you'd get a text message at 50%, 75%, and 90%.  Keep in mind the "My Account" is quite acurate however not instantaneous, you'd have to give it maybe an hour or so for it to update to your current usage level.  Nevertheless if you end up using up all your data then your data will stop working.

But from what I remember once you've hit your renew date the data in "My Account" will reset back to zero immediately (i.e. 12:01AM).

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pjstock Definitely a good question.  Essentially your renewal date isthe saem as your payment date if you're set up on automatic payments.  Go to you "My Account" and you should see the "Payment Due Date" at the top left hand side.  Essentially that's your renewal date as well.

That's one thing I liek about PM's system, you can never get your payment and renewal cycle confused because it's the same date.

pjstock

Thanks

I saw the Payment Date but I wasn't sure if that was the last day of the old cycle or the first day of the new cycle.

I think I understand it is the lsst day of the old cycle.

(It only mattered probably this one time as I was planning on burning up the excess data of my old cycle by watching a couple of movies. But I didn't want to do that on the first day of the new cycle.)

Are the data usage readings accurate? Mine showed excess data on the 17th but a clean reset on the AM of the 18th. But I could imagine there being a delay in that reading.

pjstock

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Hey there, click here My Account login, and at the top it says "Payment Due Date:" and gives you a date. That is the day it expires and the renewal would be the next day. Payment comes out sometime between those 2.

If you were planning to make changes right before your renewal, why not lock in the changes now by "post dating" them so it automatically will change at renewal?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @pjstock, On your main account page, there is a date (payment due date).  There is also a date in the rewards page.  The date on the rewards page will be the day after the one on the main page.

The actual renewal happens over night between these two dates.

Need Help? Let's chat.