cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get promo emails?

nvmom44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello PM community!

I was recently made aware of the holiday gifts promo by a family member who happened to see it on the website.

However, another friend who's a PM member already said she was notified of the promo by email.

I'm a PM member myself, but I've only ever received one email from PM—when activating my account. (I've checked my spam folder and there's nothing in there either.)

Can someone let me know how I can be registered to receive promo emails from PM? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

nvmom44

That's frustrating! I hope it works for me, but if not, I guess the only thing I can do is check the website frequently for updates. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

@nvmom44 wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't received them automatically. That's why I posted this! I don't recall ever unsubscribing from their message either. 😞 And yes, I did check my spam folder (as mentioned in my post).

Thanks anyway for the help!

@nvmom44   Hopefully you'll get the promo notices more often by re-subscribing but I wouldn't count on it.  My experience is similar to yours, promo email alerts hardly ever come despite signing up for them more than once.  Perhaps I've got the occasional alert.. oh well.   Good luck!

nvmom44

Thanks so much! I've entered my email address. Hopefully I'm set up properly now!

nvmom44

Unfortunately, I haven't received them automatically. That's why I posted this! I don't recall ever unsubscribing from their message either. 😞 And yes, I did check my spam folder (as mentioned in my post).

Thanks anyway for the help!

@nvmom44 wrote:

Hello PM community!

I was recently made aware of the holiday gifts promo by a family member who happened to see it on the website.

However, another friend who's a PM member already said she was notified of the promo by email.

I'm a PM member myself, but I've only ever received one email from PM—when activating my account. (I've checked my spam folder and there's nothing in there either.)

Can someone let me know how I can be registered to receive promo emails from PM? Thanks!

Go to Plans (publicmobile.ca) and sign up for deal alerts.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nvmom44 , the promotional emails come automatically.  Have you ever unsubscribed to promotional messages in the past?  That would explain any exclusions.  Also check the spam folder for content.  

Need Help? Let's chat.