Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get 5GB bonus after I joined $25 plan on January 9, 2021

yongtaekjun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New Year,
New Phone Plan.

Start the New Year with a month of free service on us. For a limited time only, get a month of free service when you enter your email below and activate on any plan by January 25.

Plus, get 5GB of free data on any plan $25/mo or more.

====================================================================

I have read this advertisement on the Public Mobile Web site. Thus, I have joined with $25 plan. However, my plan shows only 500MB + 500MB. Where is other 5GB data?

6 REPLIES 6

@ajaegglestone 

Well first did you do all the steps required to be eligible? If you did then when PM gets to your account it will be added.

As per terms within 30 days of activation but before next renewal. No one knows exactly when. It will just show up in your account. So log into it from time to time.

@ajaegglestone wrote:

How do we know if it is going to be added on? Or does it do it automatically when we activate? 

Thanks

The promo will be there within 30 days from activation. You can check in self service for it under My Data & Add-Ons.

ajaegglestone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do we know if it is going to be added on? Or does it do it automatically when we activate? 

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @yongtaekjun 

It takes a bit of time.

We got our 5 GB add on within 10 days of activating.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@yongtaekjun 

If all terms and conditions were met and you're eligible than within 30 days!

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Year-Savings-Get-your-second-month-...

If you used a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus that will be applied to your account within 72 hours of activation.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Promo items will show up within 30 days as per the promo details

Need Help? Let's chat.