cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check if the US roaming plan is actually added?

dagullibleasian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased the $20 add-on for the US talk, data and 250mbs of data for my upcoming trip to the states. Well, at least I think I did. How do I check if the plan has been activated? Currently, my account overview says "Available Funds: $20.00" so does that mean I have paid for the add-on or is that the amount I owe? Looking under my recent payments, I seem to have paid the fee so is that enough confirmation and that it is safe to assume that the plan is activated?

Any help is appreciated!!

4 REPLIES 4

Thx @srlawren
As  I always say we all support your suggestion about this 2step process 👏

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dagullibleasian you have received the correct response from @Samianauman:  you have to go back into self-serve and buy the add-on again.  I know it seems strange, and you will worry you will be charged again, but you won't.  The first step only adds funds from your credit card to your self-serve account, where it shows now as available funds.  Then you have to purchase the add-on from those available funds, which will bring that amount back down to zero.

If you hate this as much as I do, then after doing the second step, please take a moment to review and bravo (vote up) this idea to have it simplified:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Purchasing-add-ons-should-be-a-single-step-...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Update us if it's fix for you And have a safe trip as well
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Login and check your self serve and addon section should show up there

O sorry just noticed @dagullibleasian
You mentioned account fund says 20 dollars available

Buying addon it's a 2 step process first when you buy add on money transfer from credit card to availabe funds section now what you have to do go back on addon and buy addon again from available funds then it will show up in your addon area
Need Help? Let's chat.