cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my plan?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You can change your plan by going to your Self Serve account.

1) Go to the ‘Plan and Add-ons’ tab

2) Click the ‘Plan’ tab

3) Opt for Available Plan and click ‘Change plan now’ or ‘Change plan on my next payment date’

WSC_Plans.png

After you have selected your new plan, you have the option to make the change immediately, or future date the change to your next plan renewal date.

Future Dated Price Plan Change (recommended)

• If you choose to change your plan on your next payment due date, the amount owed will automatically update on your payment due date.
  • If you are enrolled in AutoPay, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future dated plan change at any time prior to your payment date by accessing your online Self Serve account, clicking on the ‘Plan and Add-ons’ tab and then, ‘Plan’.
  • When making a future dated plan change to a Rewards-eligible plan, Rewards will be applied when the plan change is in effect.

WSC_Future dated rate plan change.png

Immediate Price Plan Change:

• To activate a new plan there must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts the moment you activate your new plan (10-day, 30-day, or 90-day depending on the plan you select).
  • Your plan will not be pro-rated, which means any days remaining in your current payment cycle will not be credited toward your new plan.

Immidiate rate plan change.png

*Customers who activated before Jan 27th, 2015 are required to contact *611 to change your plan.

Last updated on 10/08/2015

6 REPLIES 6

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@snowolf It sounds like you just want to suspend your account for 30 days.  You can let your current plan expire and then you have 89 days to re-activate your current plan in order to keep your plan and your phone number.  If your account is not active for 90 days, it will be closed and you will lose your current phone number.  Hope that helps.  You can re-activate your plan anytime during the 89 days as long as you add funds to cover the cost of the plan.

snowolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put ten $ in the pot and the change does not take place for new plan. What am I doing wrong? I only need a 30 day break with no talk,text or data then will go back to my 90 day....

@Beny wrote:

I signed up to PM a month ago on a 90 day plan, and I would like to upgrade to the current $40 & 4 gigs a month plan, as the plan ends Nov 20th can I still qualify for the plan if I select the option to occur on my next renewal?

Yes, you do.  The change needs to be requested before the promotion ends.

Beny

I signed up to PM a month ago on a 90 day plan, and I would like to upgrade to the current $40 & 4 gigs a month plan, as the plan ends Nov 20th can I still qualify for the plan if I select the option to occur on my next renewal?

al77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Miszguerrero
I how do I see my funds and if I don't have how much do I put
Need Help? Let's chat.