cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i select 90 days plan

kdpatel28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am currently on 30 days plan but I came to know that 90 days plan gives rollover data. For eg if I am getting 1gb for a 30-day plan I will get 3 GB from day 1 if I opt for a 90-day plan. How can I select a 90-day plan from an online account? I tried exploring plan and addons but couldn't find one.

3 REPLIES 3

@kdpatel28 wrote:

Hi, I am currently on 30 days plan but I came to know that 90 days plan gives rollover data. For eg if I am getting 1gb for a 30-day plan I will get 3 GB from day 1 if I opt for a 90-day plan. How can I select a 90-day plan from an online account? I tried exploring plan and addons but couldn't find one.

There was a time when 90 day plans would offer a discount, especially when combined with a promotion, compared to a 30 day plan.  When the 90 day plans stopped offering a financial incentive for customers to sign up to them, I believe that was the beginning of the end for them.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like they don't offer 90day plans any longer.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kdpatel28 wrote:

Public Mobile no longer offers 90-day plans.  Only 30-day durations now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.