cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use red flag deal in public mobile. I started my public mobile service from 2 months

Kirtipatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kirtipatel if you're already using Public Mobile and you want to take advantage of the $25 referral, you would need to refer a friend or family member. They need to enter your Public Mobile number when they activate online at home.

The $10 credit for 6 months promotion ended March 4th.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kirtipatel, are you referring to the site or the deals posted on the site?  If it is the site, you can use any web browser or their app which is available on the play store.  I am not an iOS user and so I cannot comment on that platform.  My preference is to just use a web browser as I have been a forum member prior to there being an app.  It is what I am used to.

If your question is in relation to deals posted on the site, the thread discussing Public Mobile promotions would link back to this site.  The definitive details of any ongoing promo would be covered in the announcement section of this forum.  The benefit of the red flag deals forum is in the discussions and opinions offered by other members.  That benefit can also be a detriment.  The signal to noise ratio in the discussions may not always be favorable.  Like all things on the internet, an appropriate filter must be applied. 

alex_md
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Kirtipatel

We're glad that you've joined our family, but I should say that redflagdeals.com is something that we don't support / recommend / or encourage you to use. Most of the time it causes confusion, with wrong info being spread. The best way to know what we offer is to checkout our website or our social media outlets

I hope you have a good one, Alex (mod team)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kirtipatel, are you able to explain what you want? I am can't figure out what you are asking

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.