cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are overages treated in a plan?

surajdave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For example, say I am on the $10 a month paly. I use all my minutes and texts. Does it autorenew or am I billed extra? If so, how much for voice and text?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I must admit that it took me some thinking to figure out the difference.

The old method of paying for service and then at the end of the term the billing catches up to you and you pay for what you used. Talk all you want, use all the data you want, text all you want wherever you want - post - after use. 

This method of paying for service is that you pay up front for only what you think you're going to use. Use it and that's that - pre - before use.

That's how I figured it out. I examined all my old post-paid bills to see what my usages were and then got a suitable pre-paid plan.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Public Mobile is a prepaid service. Once you use up all your minutes/text, it will stop until your account renews - there are no extra charges as you are not allowed to go over your plan limits. But when that happens, you do have the option to go into self-serve to purchase add-ons for additional minutes (there are no add-ons for additional text messages).

Need Help? Let's chat.