cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about a Texting Add-On?

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

I really appreciate Public's effort to make pricing more attractive, as they have decreased the price for several add-ons, such as the 1GB add-on for $15, the 200MB add-on for $5, and the 500 mins add-on for $5.

What is still missing from the mix of offerings is a texting add-on. We are not big texting users but the smaller PM plan offer only 50 texts with no ability to expanded on an as-needed basis.

So, how about a 500 or 1000 texts add-on for say $5 or 8$? Something reasonable to be able to expand usage for the occasional need.

@Catherine_T  How about such a consideration?

31 REPLIES 31

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I really appreciate Public's effort to make pricing more attractive, as they have decreased the price for several add-ons, such as the 1GB add-on for $15, the 200MB add-on for $5, and the 500 mins add-on for $5.

What is still missing from the mix of offerings is a texting add-on. We are not big texting users but the smaller PM plan offer only 50 texts with no ability to expanded on an as-needed basis.

So, how about a 1000 texts add-on for say $5 or 8$? Something reasonable to be able to expand usage for the occasional need.

@Catherine_THow about such a consideration?

So if there is an add-on for that additional cost why wouldn't you just get the $15 plan with unlimited incoming calling and unlimited texted as well as a small portion of data

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.