cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holidays Promo Add-On’s

roxytestin1212
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long will the free add ons for 500 talk minutes and 2GB be available for?

22 REPLIES 22

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous  no I haven't turned off anything. But I did sign up for alerts via the link sent by @Jb456  above, so now I should receive them.

J-L

@Jb456 thank you for the link. 😊

ruckuschica
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
No, pretty freakin happy! What other company is offering this much data for under $40? None that I know of that service northern Ontario 😉

ruckuschica
Ohhh, sorry, misread your question. 😛
Ya, they're gone from the add-on menu.

@ruckuschica  guess your not peeved anymore 😝

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ruckuschica wrote:

I did check, even logged on using my phone to verify. Both the 2GB and 500 minutes were added successfully, as was the 5GB promo for plans over $25. Pretty astonished right now! lol

@ruckuschica 

No, I mean now that you have them, are they still showing as available? Or are they gone now?

ruckuschica

I did check, even logged on using my phone to verify. Both the 2GB and 500 minutes were added successfully, as was the 5GB promo for plans over $25. Pretty astonished right now! lol

ruckuschica

I'm not on here very often, honestly. I rarely have issues with billing or technical stuff. So I usually miss out on good stuff here in the community. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ruckuschica : Nice one then! Maybe they drop off after they've been collected. Use another browser and log in and see if they show now. (if you wish to verify this out)

ruckuschica

Yep, had the price listed as $0! And when I went back in, the freebie 2GB was still available for $0 so added that on as well. Plus the additional 5GB that's being offered for plans over $25 (boxing week promo). So 7GB for free ain't that bad! (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek)

Funny though, my plan only includes 5GB so with the freebies, it's more than double what I originally signed up for lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J-L : Both of my active accounts got one. Maybe it has to do with the Community. Have you turned off one too many settings for notifications? Like the "Don't send me any community emails" in the first page of settings?

@J-L @ruckuschica 

Go to link below. Scroll down till you see the spot to enter your email. (Like screenshot below).

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Signup all account emails to receive deal emails.

Screenshot_20200613_001852.jpg

J-L

@Anonymous  I also did not receive any email regarding the holiday give away. I remembered that last year there was a similar gifting so checked for it in December. Luckily, I remembered and did check so that I was able to partake of the gifts this Christmas as well. My husband and daughter and son also did not receive emails about it so it was good that I found it and told them about it too. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ruckuschica wrote:

I just added the 500 free minutes, it's still active as of 10 minutes ago. The 2GB promo is gone and contest is over though. Peeved I missed that. Did they even send out an email about this? Because I got nothing 😞

Are you sure? I looked after midnight ET Jan 1 and both were gone. They were listed as $0 Holiday Free Giveaway or some such wording. Are you sure you didn't just buy an add-on?

There was an email. Have you sent those kinds of emails to spam? Or unsubscribed?

@ruckuschica 

Yes they did. I got my email on December 11th.

It was also on public mobiles main website as well as in the community forums. Also when dialing 611!

So there was plenty of notifications.

If you didn't get an email maybe sign up for deal emails. 

But there was plenty of notifications. Surprised you were still able to claim the 500 minutes. 

All the best in 2021!

ruckuschica

I just added the 500 free minutes, it's still active as of 10 minutes ago. The 2GB promo is gone and contest is over though. Peeved I missed that. Did they even send out an email about this? Because I got nothing 😞

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

stevenanto

@roxytestin1212 you just missed it. December 31

@roxytestin1212 wrote:

Well what I ment was how long for would you be able to add them to ur account.

The holiday promo of international minutes and 2 GB of data ended on Dec 31.

Here are the specifics.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

roxytestin1212
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well what I ment was how long for would you be able to add them to ur account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roxytestin1212 wrote:

How long will the free add ons for 500 talk minutes and 2GB be available for?

These kinds of add-ons will stay on your account until you use it all. They get used when you run out of plan data or limited minutes. Or of course when you call the other countries.

Available? You missed them.

Need Help? Let's chat.