Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

urmilpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CAnnot find usage under My account

@AlvinW 

@MaureenCanada 

Go back to page 10 on this thread....scroll down and your answer is there. 

AlvinW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Jade,

I am currently out of the country, I won't be back after the new year. Due to I won't be able to send and receive the SMS message, is it possible or any way that I can add 2GB of data and 500 free international minutes to the account like the previous year please? Thanks!

pnquilter

Ok thanks I will try that

MaureenCanada

How do I know if the bonus has been added onto my account?  I am an existing user.  I replied YES but I don't think the bonus was added.  Should I be receiving a confirmation text approving the bonus?  Where should I check on my account?  Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 7.55.09 PM.png

@pnquilter 

Have a look at this thread where a poster says it will be available in self service after the 7th.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Public-Mobile-Holiday-Rewards-Deleted-It-By-M...

@pnquilter wrote:

If I am in the US and can’t text, how do I get the 2GB and 500 minutes? Last year I was able to get it by logging onto my account.

Check here.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back/td-p/751865/pag...

page 10....scroll down almost to the end

@pnquilter wrote:

If I am in the US and can’t text, how do I get the 2GB and 500 minutes? Last year I was able to get it by logging onto my account.

You need to either add a U.S. Roaming add-on that includes outgoing text messages or wait until later to reply to the text message. After receiving the text message from Public Mobile, you have until the end up the month to reply.

@pnquilter wrote:

You can wait until you return to Canada or get a 10 Day US roaming text add-on...($8)

pnquilter

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great news! Lift your spirit up to the Holiday level. 🎄

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@esjliv No, wasn't joking. I assumed it was PM's way to commensurate with what new customers get. Doesn't seem unreasonable.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@adil-5aar wrote:

Is there anyway to know if I already received the sms for promotion. Or no..because maybe I got sms from public mobile and o delete it by mistake ...

Any help plzzz

You can send a text message saying "YES" to 4911.  If you received the message earlier, this doing this will add the two add-ons to your account.  If you haven't yet received the text message about this offer, you'll receive a reply back that you're not eligibile for the offer.

@adil-5aar 

To see if they texted you. My Account => Usage (if you check every day ...pick the 7 day search) => select Usage Type for the sort....SMS will be grouped together.  Find 4911 by date and time.

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 7.23.36 PM.png

Late edit. The 4911 text does not show in usage. 

@adil-5aar wrote:

Is there anyway to know if I already received the sms for promotion. Or no..because maybe I got sms from public mobile and o delete it by mistake ...

Any help plzzz

You can send a text message saying "YES" to 4911.  If you received the message earlier, this doing this will add the two add-ons to your account.  If you haven't yet received the text message about this offer, you'll receive a reply back that you're not eligibile for the offer.

@Nuga-S wrote:

Why don't you call the support team?. Hope they will definitely help you.

Please note that Public Mobile does not provide support through a call centre.

@esjliv wrote:

@rossputin wrote:

For clarity that's 2 GB a month, right?

@rossputin  were you joking? Or, wishful thinking?

lol that is for the VERY NICE members....the NAUGHTY ones get the one time ad on. 

@adil-5aar wrote:

Any help plzzz

Check in My Account...usage......you can group....and see all SMS together by time and number sending.  

@rossputin wrote:

@rossputin  were you joking? Or, wishful thinking?

@rossputin wrote:

No, one time only. It will remain on your account until consumed.

…..

• Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 

rossputin

AudiZhao

Really good news!

Nuga-S

Why don't you call the support team?. Hope they will definitely help you.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

this why we love Public Mobile

mitchnet12

yes-man-yes.gif

Nuga-S

It's a piece of exciting news and the merry season will be merrier with this generous gift. 

adil-5aar

Any help plzzz

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RAY96JEN : That would be a reasonable conclusion to draw. I would expect as much.

RAY96JEN

Is the bonus reward of $5.00  will be on top of the regular reward to refer a friend of $1.00 making a total reward of$6.00 for six month,  then, $1.00 per each month after 6 months?

@NDesai 

That "most recently activated" was intended as in "activated end of October", whereas my own account is nearly 5 years old.

Need Help? Let's chat.