cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Giveaway: No African Country Listed

Adesanya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile,

I am a loyal customer but I find it strange that no African country is on the list of countries we can call. I am from Nigeria and I am sure there are many Africans that use your network that would like to call loved ones especially this season. Please address this to avoid loyal customers from leaving or misinterprete your actions for discrimination. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its more like the company might only have roaming agreements in those countries and I would be expensive to add more Countries. It is the same reason why some calling cards offer the selected 10-15 countries and others offer more or less. I don't think that it is due to any discrimination towards a particular country.

@novafredo3 wrote:

I think the international calling is only for USA &Canada

The international long distance add-on includes calling to: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela

novafredo3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the international calling is only for USA &Canada

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Adesanya 

Public mobile is a low cost carrier.  It does not have more advanced or expensive features like international roaming, Wifi calling.  Their long distance add on only covers 17 countries.  Probably, it is too expensive to include African countries in their low cost model.  I pretty sure that the reason is not discrimination......  more financial..... 

Need Help? Let's chat.