cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday 2019 Add On

apurvanataraj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone,

So, i activated the 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US) add-on. My question is, is this for calls originating in Canada, or does this work if I make a call in the US (without purchasing the US Roaming add-ons ?

Speaking of, how many minutes does US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) have?

9 REPLIES 9

You are welcome @apurvanataraj . Again, enjoy your trip.

@apurvanataraj wrote:

Thank you all for such a quick response.

Heart

apurvanataraj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all for such a quick response.

Heart

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@apurvanataraj Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution.  Though in this case, it truly was a group effort.

Remember, buying a US add on is a 2 step process. You need to add the funds to your account and then purchase the add on . Wait until date of travel to add it. As it starts as soon as it is added. Also, enable roaming, and restart your phone when you arrive in the US. Have a great trip.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The international 400 minutes add on is only for calling from Canada.  If you want to call while in the US then you would need to purchase a roaming add on.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@apurvanataraj wrote:

Hey everyone,

So, i activated the 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US) add-on. My question is, is this for calls originating in Canada, or does this work if I make a call in the US (without purchasing the US Roaming add-ons ?

Speaking of, how many minutes does US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) have?

@apurvanataraj  The US roaming add-on includes unlimited calls to anywhere in the US and Canada as a well as unlimited texting while you are in the US for 10 days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Unlimited talk and text @apurvanataraj 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@apurvanataraj wrote:

Hey everyone,

@apurvanataraj It is for calls from Canada. From US, you need US addon...

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, it's not a roaming add-on, have to be on telus network to use it

As far as I understand the roaming add-ons have unlimited talk and text (if included) only data is measured

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@apurvanataraj wrote:

Hey everyone,

@apurvanataraj  Only works while in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.