cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical Data Usage

SkimGuy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there any way to check how much data I used last month/previous months? I can see line-by-line historical data usage, but I wasn't able to check how much I used in total for the month and I forgot to check on the last day of the cycle last month. I guess I could just add up all the data usage but I was wondering if there was a quicker way

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SkimGuy wrote:

Is there any way to check how much data I used last month/previous months? I can see line-by-line historical data usage, but I wasn't able to check how much I used in total for the month and I forgot to check on the last day of the cycle last month. I guess I could just add up all the data usage but I was wondering if there was a quicker way

In the usage details you can click on the top headings and sort by whichever column you like. Then run through the pages until you find the MB's used for each session. Add those up rounding up each 10kb and you'll have the consumption observed by the site.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

We actually see the same thing as you - usage day by day.  We can however, tell you how much data you've consumed for a given cycle without having to calculate all individual usage @SkimGuy

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think the easiest way would be to install an app.  data counter widgit (for android) is one of them.   not sure about ios.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roysolberg.android.datacounter&hl=en

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SkimGuy wrote:

Have a look on the interweb as there are several free or lowcost data manager apps available. Good luck.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it only shows the total usage of current month, you need to contact MOD to check previous month usage or just added up yourself.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@SkimGuy wrote:

I don't think it's another way to check..but you can ask the moderator here to tell you that...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. waiting time is few hours to 2 days...and it's not an emergency in your caseSmiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.