cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help switching plans

cheylanthier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've recently change from the 90 day plan to the 30 day plan.

Now I have no service it wont make calls and texts wont go, when I check my plan online it's all good except the nothing on the phone side.

Did I miss something when switching over? Any ideas how to fix this?
Thank you in advance! 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're very welcome!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

cheylanthier

Thank you, It is working now 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @cheylanthier

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!

Sorry to hear that your services don't work after changing your plan. I'm pleased to say that I was able to fix it for you, all you have to do is power cycle your phone and enjoy 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

cheylanthier

I did pay right away when I set up the new plan and Public mobile took the money so its been paid for just for some reason doesnt work. Ive been with public for almost 8 months and have never had this problem usually my data just doesnt work so I just took off data and now im having more problems.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cheylanthier, did you future date the change or specify the change to take effect immediately?  If it's an immediate change is selected, you have to pay right away otherwise the service is suspended.  There are no credits given even if the previous 90 day plan was not completely used up.  Could this be the scenario here?  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If rebooting your phone does not resolve the issue, you will need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message ( @Mary_M for example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.