cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help.my data. Won't work

Tylerfruin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plz.help me figure out how to get my data. Work I have done everything on my end apn  data enable.   Some had said they had a moderator do a phone reset on there end an it started working after they restarted.  There phone 

12 REPLIES 12

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

try Sim on another phone ?

just too see 

This message thread is more than three months ago. In all likelihood, the member has figured out how to get data working again.

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

try Sim on another phone ?

just too see 

@Tylerfruin wrote:

Yes it the 25 dollar. Unlimited  talk an txt an 300mb data plan 

@Tylerfruin  A couple of questions:

1.  Your phone is a OPPO Mirror (Number? 3. 5 or other)
  2.  Is it the US version or International version?
  3. Your plan is $25 and 500mb data not 300mb, correct?

Also take your sim and put in in another phone to test. If your Data works then the problem is your phone. If it's not the US version then it's possible that might be the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tylerfruin wrote:

Thank you so much you've been a great help I've been trying to get ahold of him moderator for so long to get this problem fixed the few people that I have talked to you about the data problem have said this is what they've had to do as well

As wondered, if you can answer some questions we might be able to guide you.

Upon starting service here, has your data ever worked?

Tylerfruin

Thank you so much you've been a great help I've been trying to get ahold of him moderator for so long to get this problem fixed the few people that I have talked to you about the data problem have said this is what they've had to do as well

@Tylerfruin 

You can only contact moderator via private message, but there is signficant delays at the present moment.  May need to wait several days for response.  There is no call centre or live agent.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

However, if you can provide more detailed information, the community may be helpful and be able to sort things out.  Sometimes though, only moderators can help.  

Do you see the data add on in your overview page in self service account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tylerfruin wrote:

No lol it's a English name from the UK    I live in British Columbia   Canada   is there a way to talk to a moderator. I herd some say they got a.moderator to do a phone reset on  there end an when the powered back up there phone.the data. Was.Working again

There is no talking to moderators primarily. The way to communicate with them is to use the private messaging system in this community.

Maybe you could post a screen snip of your overview page so we can see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

Tylerfruin

No lol it's a English name from the UK    I live in British Columbia   Canada   is there a way to talk to a moderator. I herd some say they got a.moderator to do a phone reset on  there end an when the powered back up there phone.the data. Was.Working again

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tylerfruin wrote:

It's. An OPPO  mirro an.  It's a.New plan an sim regesterd  two months ago. An the data has be  There on the usage screen but  . Won't let me use it  or even see a 4g symbols even when.the date icon is highlighted

A shot in the dark here...is it possible that your username hints at being a French name? There is a whole French side to this service. There are also a couple people here that answer things in French.

Just guessing.

Edit: you may simply have run out of your data. When that happens...data just stops and you no longer see it as an active service on your account.

Tylerfruin

Yes it the 25 dollar. Unlimited  talk an txt an 300mb data plan 

Tylerfruin

It's. An OPPO  mirro an.  It's a.New plan an sim regesterd  two months ago. An the data has be  There on the usage screen but  . Won't let me use it  or even see a 4g symbols even when.the date icon is highlighted

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tylerfruin 

More information would be helpful.

New plan/customer versus old plan?

Which model phone?

Did your data ever work?

What about other services like talk/data?

Which plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.