cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Terminate payment

Azizmian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got a new sim for my elderly sibling under my name and credit card. She is gone overseas for few months and I wish to terminate the preauthorized payment plan. I would appreciate help in terminate my payment for a while since we will not need the service for few months.

Either my account was not setup when I got the sim or it is not working. Payments are pre-authorized through credit card.Since the phone is already overseas, I cannot get any text messages to reset the account.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom using Simon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azizmian wrote:

Hi,

I got a new sim for my elderly sibling under my name and credit card. She is gone overseas for few months and I wish to terminate the preauthorized payment plan. I would appreciate help in terminate my payment for a while since we will not need the service for few months.

Either my account was not setup when I got the sim or it is not working. Payments are pre-authorized through credit card.Since the phone is already overseas, I cannot get any text messages to reset the account.

Thanks,

Keep in mind that the account can only stay suspended for 90 days.

Do you have the original welcome email? That would tell you the login id. You can also try the Forgot your password? link if you have access to the email like with the welcome email.

Failing all of that then you'll need to contact the moderators.

Maybe this link will work.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Azizmian wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Are you unable to access the account?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

You must access the account. Go to payments.  Click on manage credit card. Turn off autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.