cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Add Ons Tab Not Working

MrsMagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am trying to port my koodo number and everytime I click the add ons tab it says 'oh no! It looks like something went wrong...' I have tried logging in again as suggested but I get the same error message. The other tabs all seem to work fine. I think I need a moderator but I am not sure.

Any help is appreciated!!

16 REPLIES 16

maleighamama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive also been having the same issue. Have tried different browsers and nothing is working.

@MrsMagoo wrote:

Thanks geopublic! I was able to do it through another browser. It said it was successfully done, now I just have to wait for it to come through. It took about an hour on another account. Fingers crossed.

thanks again all.

Great stuff!! Yes, Koodo postpaid ports don't take very long to complete.

Take care.Smiley Happy

MrsMagoo

Thanks geopublic! I was able to do it through another browser. It said it was successfully done, now I just have to wait for it to come through. It took about an hour on another account. Fingers crossed.

thanks again all.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MrsMagoo 

PM self-serve portal is very slow right now.  If you still have problem accessing 

[Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ]
Try again in an hour.

@MrsMagoo wrote:

Ok, thank you. I will give that a try. Hopefully it is just a glitch.

I just tried accessing Plan and Add-ons and it works now. If you are still having issues accessing it do you have another browser installed on your computer that you can try?

If not maybe clear the cache and try again.

Hope it works.

MrsMagoo

Thanks, I already tried that. No dice...

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On Overview page, try click on "View My Usage" link. This also opens other tabs under Plan and Add-Ons, including Change Phone Number tab you need to port your number over.

MrsMagoo

Ok, thank you. I will give that a try. Hopefully it is just a glitch.

MrsMagoo

Hi, yes I know, but I have to click the plans and add ons tab to get to that point. Every time I do it gives the error message. I tried going through another link which let me get to the bring your existing number over but when I entered it and went to click check availability it booted me back out again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MrsMagoo wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to port my koodo number and everytime I click the add ons tab it says 'oh no! It looks like something went wrong...' I have tried logging in again as suggested but I get the same error message. The other tabs all seem to work fine. I think I need a moderator but I am not sure.

Looks like Addon & Plan  feature on selfserve is down. That happens once in a while if you wait and try accessing later it should be back up and running.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MrsMagoo, if you are trying to port a number, you need to click on change number.  The add-on tab has nothing to do with number porting.  If the number resides in Koodo post paid, then the porting can be done in the self serve.  If it resides in Koodo prepaid, moderator team assistance is needed. 

MrsMagoo

Hi,

Thanks for your response. It is not a prepaid account with koodo

@MrsMagoo wrote:

Hi,

Yes, I got a sim and activated on public mobile with a temporary new number as suggested in other posts. I am now trying to port my Koodo number over. Currently both numbers work with their respective SIM cards. I can log in to self serve but keep getting the error message when I click the add ones tab.

Is that a prepaid Koodo number?

MrsMagoo

Hi,

Yes, I got a sim and activated on public mobile with a temporary new number as suggested in other posts. I am now trying to port my Koodo number over. Currently both numbers work with their respective SIM cards. I can log in to self serve but keep getting the error message when I click the add ones tab.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MrsMagoo   If it's prepaid Koodo you'll need assistance from the moderators to facilitate porting.  Send private message to moderator_team and ask for assistance.  Sometimes it can take a few hours to hear back from them though.  Good luck!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@MrsMagoo wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to port mykoodoo number andeverytimee I click the addonss tab it says 'oh no! It looks like something went wrong...' I have tried logging in again as suggested but I get the same error message. The other tabs all seem to work fine. I think I need a moderator but I am not sure.

Did you successfully port yourKoodoo number to PM number? And is your 

account actived?

Need Help? Let's chat.