cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't Received 1GB Data Addon

Loks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ran out of data so I purchased a 1gb data top up yesterday and it hasn't been activated on my account yet. My bank statements shows the money has been withdrawal by PB but my data is still off and it doesnt show the addon on my account page. 

Do I wait longer or can PB management help me out?

5 REPLIES 5

@ShawnC13  I agree there should be payment and add on in one step. This process has cause much confusion  by those trying to add on for the first time. 

@Loks wrote:

Thanks for the solution. Can't believe I missed that lol

@Loks many do and it shouldn't be like that.  You should be able to have it purchased and applied in one step!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Loks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the solution. Can't believe I missed that lol

@Loks 

What plan are you on? When is your renewal? The data add on 50% off right now but depending on your plan and renewal date you might want to consider changing your plan now....or on next renewal. If you still want to purchase the add on....click on (1) data add on $15. Scroll down and check the amount charged $15 is correct and submit (2) the payment. Screenshot_20200424-205011~2.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Loks wrote:

I ran out of data so I purchased a 1gb data top up yesterday and it hasn't been activated on my account yet. My bank statements shows the money has been withdrawal by PB but my data is still off and it doesnt show the addon on my account page. 

Do I wait longer or can PB management help me out?

Purchasing addons is a two-step process.  The first "purchase" takes money from your account and puts it into Available Funds.  You then need to go "repurchase" the same add-on for the funds to be taken from the Available Funds on your account.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.