cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have No Data yet my plan has reset for the new month!

ellaw12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My data always resets at the beginning of the month and I'm on autopay. However, I have had no data since March 1st and never had this issue before. I can see my data usage for march is only 1.47mb of 2gb, yet I keep getting the message "sign into network - Public Mobile" but this is a blank page. 

Any thoughts? Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ellaw12 barring all of the above possibilities, have you tried rebooting your phone yet?  Did that help?  You'd be surprised how many spontaneous issues this can resolve, especially if it's been some time since your last reboot.  Always a quick and easy thing to try when running into issues.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ellaw12  I had the same problem with the cellphone data usage monthly counter  not lining up with the 30 day cycle. To fix that, I would just change the end date to the cycle renewal date. This gives me  a clearer of the phones data useage.

@fujiyama wrote:

Check the data usage/limit settings on your phone, maybe that did not reset yet.

Good call!  This could happen because the usage limit is on a monthly cycle and not that useful for managing the Public Mobile service.  Since there's no overage charges there's really no need to create a usage limit.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Check the data usage/limit settings on your phone, maybe that did not reset yet.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ellaw12 Considering you only used 1.47 MB out 2GB, it looks like your plan renewed successfully and you have enough data available to use. What page are you getting the error on? Does any other website load?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ellaw12 wrote:

Hi there,

My data always resets at the beginning of the month and I'm on autopay. However, I have had no data since March 1st and never had this issue before. I can see my data usage for march is only 1.47mb of 2gb, yet I keep getting the message "sign into network - Public Mobile" but this is a blank page. 

Try cycling phone off / on.

Try turning on airplane mode for 5 minutes, then turn it back off.

Keep us posted.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ellaw12 wrote:

Hi there,

@ellaw12  Plan renewals are every 30 days not monthly so maybe your plan hasn't renewed yet. Dial 611 from your phone to get your plan renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.