cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons

If I am staying 30 days in the US and would like 30 days of texting. Should I select 3 units of 10 days or just select 1 unit every 10 days? 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@harveyh wrote:

If I am staying 30 days in the US and would like 30 days of texting. Should I select 3 units of 10 days or just select 1 unit every 10 days? 

@harveyh unfortunately it has to be 1 unit every 10 day days.  You cannot pre-schedule.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not sure if I should start another thread, but I thought I would add this here.  The no-receive-text bug is still active after your 10-day US roaming text is over.  I thought they were going to fix this but it has not happened yet according to my experience.

When you come back to Canada, the texting still works well.  But at the end of the 10-day period you cannot receive any texts but seding them works.  The person sending you a text will get an error on their end saying that the text could not be sent.  I checked all the APN and data settings to make sure it was not anything else.  The full functionality returns after a day.

Of course, if there has been a work-around recently then I apologize for not looking it up.  Hope this helps someone out there.

Highlighted

Thanks for both comments and solutions. I will watch for the end of 10 day BUG...

Highlighted

Thank you for this detailed description. It was very helpful

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Muskoka60 wrote:

Thank you for this detailed description. It was very helpful

@Muskoka60 glad to help!

@Triguy wrote:

Incoming texts after returning from the US has been resolved.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/BUG-RESOLVED-Incoming-texts-not-receive...

@Triguy thanks for mentioning that here!  Helpful 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

great question about 30 days out of country

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I still think here should be a 30 day option like other carrier's offer.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any plans on creating a 30 option?