cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@JPM1988 wrote:

The problem is I have been patient but I have a empty bank account and funds in paypal that I can not access because of 2 factor authorization so public mobile is double screwing me right now 

@JPM1988  Understood but you also need to understand in difficult/challenging cases the moderator will open up a ticket with tech support and is waiting for their response before they can get back to you.

As for PP you should consider adding a backup method of authenticating to avoid situations like this. Having backup options is key.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 84 hours and counting

Does not help when public mobile is also causing banking issues for me (2 factor authorization)

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Doesn't help me now though

Oracle

@JPM1988  are  you not able to contact/visit the bank and disable 2fa?  I'm sure there has to be some way to disable it? 

its paypal... so no I cannot visit, and I cannot call because I do not have a phone to call them....

Mayor / Maire

@JPM1988 wrote:

its paypal... so no I cannot visit, and I cannot call because I do not have a phone to call them....

@JPM1988  Go to PayPal login and when it asks you to send the text click on the Having trouble link and it will give you a choice to answer your security questions to login. As I said always good have a backup.

Checked only thing it has is "have us call you"

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not that it's a solution but could try Fongo or Google Hangouts Dialer or something in the interim if you need to make an emergency call to paypal 

Mayor / Maire

@JPM1988 wrote:

Mayor / Maire

@JPM1988 wrote:

Checked only thing it has is "have us call you"

@JPM1988  FYI screenshots of how to login to PP:

ppx.png