cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: 84 hours and counting

6 days no service, need to move money into my bank from paypal, need to phone my clients...

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Psygineer wrote:

@JPM1988 wrote:

Any mods in here that I can talk to right away?

It took 11 days for me.

Is this typical response times? How about others?

Mayor / Maire

It generally takes 48 - 72 hours for a response.  They are probably backlogged so it could take longer.

I was told I was too priority back on Friday, by @Alex_G 

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is I have been patient but I have a empty bank account and funds in paypal that I can not access because of 2 factor authorization so public mobile is double screwing me right now 

Oracle

@JPM1988 wrote:

I was told I was too priority back on Friday, by @Alex_G 

So you have already had some correspondence with the Moderators?  Have you verified your account and are waiting for them to take action?  Just trying to find out where you are in the process.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Yes it should not be taking more than 84 hours it should have been done in 1-2 hours

On day 6 right now of this issue

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@YVR wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

@JPM1988 wrote:

Any mods in here that I can talk to right away?

It took 11 days for me.

Is this typical response times? How about others?

It shouldn't be. People tend to spam tickets when they don't get instant help which likely slows the system down. I submitted one ticket, I had to verify my information twice (I think they took too long to respond after I verified that it timed out) after I verified the second time it was a couple of days later and they started helping. I've had two messages so far from the mods since they started helping.

Oracle

These reported response times are definitely abnormal.  I have had 3 interactions in the past week and based on my personal experience, turnaround time is between 1 and 2 days.  I had one ticket extend by a couple of days due to handoff.  The moderator looking after my issue did not complete the necessary work before end of shift and it was like going back into the beginning of the queue waiting for someone else to take over the case.