cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: at least 72 hours

So what is the issue you talk about...while waiting maybe someone here can help.

Edit; follow direction from @geopublic  Looks like you've had to wait for far too long already. Good luck.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

More like 5 days no phone service 

I noticed on Thursday that I had no cell service, my plan was due to renew today (August 12) so a PM'd a mod and they told me "In order to restore you will need to pay $ 97.65 " stated that I had back charged them, so I checked with my credit card company and they told me that they do not do any back charges to Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@JPM1988 wrote:

I noticed on Thursday that I had no cell service, my plan was due to renew today (August 12) so a PM'd a mod and they told me "In order to restore you will need to pay $ 97.65 " stated that I had back charged them, so I checked with my credit card company and they told me that they do not do any back charges to Public Mobile.

What do you mean..."I back charged them"..?

The mod said that I paid for cell service, then told my bank to cancel the payment

Which I checked with my credit card company and they said that was not true, and I have che ked my statements and have not found anywhere where a payment was reversed 

Please,please,please any mods I have no phone I have no access to move funds (2factor authorize) 

Tags (1)

Any mods?????

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be aware that moderators generally have a lot of inquries on their hands, and the fact that you just spammed them 50+ messages it would be confusing on which message to focus on.

One (1) detailed personal message to a PM Moderator is succicient and they will get to your inquiry very quickly. (in my experience)

Have patience! Smiley Happy

84 hours and counting

Any mods in here that I can talk to right away?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: 84 hours and counting

@JPM1988 wrote:

Any mods in here that I can talk to right away?

It took 11 days for me.