cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPM1988
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around 90 bucks. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @CS_Agent @Katherine_C @Alex_G @Andreea_O @Maria_L @Alan_K @Oana_S @Carlos_Z @Carlos_T 

49 REPLIES 49

@JPM1988 wrote:

I have been wanting for a reply from a mod for 72 hours, trying to fix an issue for the begun on Thursday. (No phone) This is total BULL**bleep**!

@JPM1988  I agree 72 hours is unacceptable. Best to send another message requesting a status update and include ** Urgent: No phone service for 72 hours ** in the subject line

JPM1988

I have been wanting for a reply from a mod for 72 hours, trying to fix an issue for the begun on Thursday. (No phone) This is total BULL**bleep**!

@JPM1988 wrote:

I am self-employed and I need my phone up to do business and it was been 2 days so far, and I have 2-factor authizorion on my bank account so I can move money around either

While waiting for moderator assistance consider this...being self-employed and needing to be able to do banking, perhaps Public Mobile isn't the best fit for your lifestyle. As you're finding out, there are some serious shortcomings with PM and only you can determine if those shortcomings are tolerable. PM is usually pretty stable...but can be flakey from time to time.

Good luck whatever you do.

@JPM1988 wrote:

I CAN NOT USE *611 BEACUASE MEACCOUNTIS LOCKED

@JPM1988  Sounds like you have been SIM hijacked. Send a message to the moderator team mark the subject line URGENT SIM Hijacked.

Check your email account and change passwords. Call your bank and cancel cc and change your cell number. Report to police.

@Alan_K  There is got to be a better way to handle these type of incidents. Going through the regular channels is not acceptable. If that cant be done then offer the customer the ability to lock down their account.

@JPM1988It doesn't sound like you have a lot of options. Public Mobile is cheap because we all skimp on the customer support side.

Since you are continuing to wait (who knows where you are in the queue), I would suggest just open a new account could be Lucky etc (If you want to stick with Public Mobile, you will need a new email), then go to your bank branch and at least get your banking side of things back in order.

JPM1988

I am self-employed and I need my phone up to do business and it was been 2 days so far, and I have 2-factor authizorion on my bank account so I can move money around either

JPM1988

I hear "WELCOME TO PUBLIC MOBILE,SORRY WE UNABLE TO PROCEED YOUR REQUEST - GOODBYE

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JPM1988   you onlyneed to send 1 message and to moderator_team not 50, sending so many just clogs teh system and your reply time.

current reply time is 48 hours.

@Alan_K   the ticket system can't come soon enough, and another example why a estimated current eta is needed viable somewhere, either in the forums or in the ticket reply or even simon. 

@JPM1988What happens when you call your number from another phone? Can you access your voicemail etc? With your SIM card inserted do you have Public Mobile displayed on your phone or it is just No Service? I am wondering is your account if still active on Public Mobile, if you have been compromised, someone might had ported out your number from Public Mobile to somewhere else. In that case, the moderators can't help you and you have a lot of fires to put out.

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am  The OP has created 4 similar posts so far with the same subject maybe a good idea to combine them. @JPM1988  creating multiple posts is not going to speed things uo for you. Your best option is to contact the moderator team. Also dial 611 frim your phone and remove Autopay if you feel that your account has been compromised.

I am not going to play around with any thread that has been responded to.  One post with no response was archived.

JPM1988

I HAVE TRIED BEING NICE AND ASKING FOR MORE INFO AND THE MODS WILL NOT PROVIDE IT.

JPM1988

I CAN NOT USE *611 BEACUASE MEACCOUNTIS LOCKED

@JPM1988, one post is enough!  Thread crapping will not resolve your issue any faster.  In fact, you might get better results by cooling the jets and working with the community members while you wait for moderator team intervention. 

@will13am  The OP has created 4 similar posts so far with the same subject maybe a good idea to combine them. @JPM1988  creating multiple posts is not going to speed things uo for you. Your best option is to contact the moderator team. Also dial 611 frim your phone and remove Autopay if you feel that your account has been compromised.

JPM1988

I have no one was replied today, I have sent around 50 PM's to as many mods as I can find

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JPM1988, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

By the way, what do you mean account is locked?  Did you forget the password and cannot do a password reset.  What source says you owe $90?

JPM1988

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around 90 bucks. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @CS_Agent @Katherine_C @Alex_G @Andreea_O @Maria_L @Alan_K @Oana_S @Carlos_Z @Carlos_T 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take some time

Put urgent in the title

What happens when you try to log in? What kind of message you get?

What does it say when you call 611

Which plan are you on?

JPM1988

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around $90. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.