cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around 90 bucks. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Moderator_Team @Katherine_C @Alex_G @Andreea_O @Maria_L @Alan_K @Oana_S @Carlos_Z @Carlos_T 

Tags (1)

HELP!!!

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around $90. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: HELP!!!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take some time

Put urgent in the title

What happens when you try to log in? What kind of message you get?

What does it say when you call 611

Which plan are you on?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around 90 bucks. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Moderator_Team @Katherine_C @Alex_G @Andreea_O @Maria_L @Alan_K @Oana_S @Carlos_Z @Carlos_T 

Tags (1)
Oracle

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@JPM1988, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

By the way, what do you mean account is locked?  Did you forget the password and cannot do a password reset.  What source says you owe $90?

I have no one was replied today, I have sent around 50 PM's to as many mods as I can find

Mayor / Maire

@will13am  The OP has created 4 similar posts so far with the same subject maybe a good idea to combine them. @JPM1988  creating multiple posts is not going to speed things uo for you. Your best option is to contact the moderator team. Also dial 611 frim your phone and remove Autopay if you feel that your account has been compromised.

Oracle

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@JPM1988, one post is enough!  Thread crapping will not resolve your issue any faster.  In fact, you might get better results by cooling the jets and working with the community members while you wait for moderator team intervention. 

I CAN NOT USE *611 BEACUASE MEACCOUNTIS LOCKED

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TRIED BEING NICE AND ASKING FOR MORE INFO AND THE MODS WILL NOT PROVIDE IT.