cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPM1988
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I need help my account is locked and I am being told there is a charge on my account for around 90 bucks. Mods answer me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @CS_Agent @Katherine_C @Alex_G @Andreea_O @Maria_L @Alan_K @Oana_S @Carlos_Z @Carlos_T 

49 REPLIES 49

@JPM1988 wrote:

Checked only thing it has is "have us call you"

@JPM1988  FYI screenshots of how to login to PP:

ppx.png

@JPM1988 wrote:

its paypal... so no I cannot visit, and I cannot call because I do not have a phone to call them....

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Not that it's a solution but could try Fongo or Google Hangouts Dialer or something in the interim if you need to make an emergency call to paypal 

JPM1988

Checked only thing it has is "have us call you"

@JPM1988 wrote:

its paypal... so no I cannot visit, and I cannot call because I do not have a phone to call them....

@JPM1988  Go to PayPal login and when it asks you to send the text click on the Having trouble link and it will give you a choice to answer your security questions to login. As I said always good have a backup.

JPM1988

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JPM1988  are  you not able to contact/visit the bank and disable 2fa?  I'm sure there has to be some way to disable it? 

JPM1988

Yeah, Doesn't help me now though

JPM1988

Does not help when public mobile is also causing banking issues for me (2 factor authorization)

@JPM1988 wrote:

The problem is I have been patient but I have a empty bank account and funds in paypal that I can not access because of 2 factor authorization so public mobile is double screwing me right now 

@JPM1988  Understood but you also need to understand in difficult/challenging cases the moderator will open up a ticket with tech support and is waiting for their response before they can get back to you.

As for PP you should consider adding a backup method of authenticating to avoid situations like this. Having backup options is key.

These reported response times are definitely abnormal.  I have had 3 interactions in the past week and based on my personal experience, turnaround time is between 1 and 2 days.  I had one ticket extend by a couple of days due to handoff.  The moderator looking after my issue did not complete the necessary work before end of shift and it was like going back into the beginning of the queue waiting for someone else to take over the case. 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@YVR wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

@JPM1988 wrote:

Any mods in here that I can talk to right away?

It took 11 days for me.

Is this typical response times? How about others?

It shouldn't be. People tend to spam tickets when they don't get instant help which likely slows the system down. I submitted one ticket, I had to verify my information twice (I think they took too long to respond after I verified that it timed out) after I verified the second time it was a couple of days later and they started helping. I've had two messages so far from the mods since they started helping.

JPM1988

On day 6 right now of this issue

JPM1988

Yes it should not be taking more than 84 hours it should have been done in 1-2 hours

@JPM1988 wrote:

I was told I was too priority back on Friday, by @Alex_G 

So you have already had some correspondence with the Moderators?  Have you verified your account and are waiting for them to take action?  Just trying to find out where you are in the process.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JPM1988

The problem is I have been patient but I have a empty bank account and funds in paypal that I can not access because of 2 factor authorization so public mobile is double screwing me right now 

JPM1988

I was told I was too priority back on Friday, by @Alex_G 

It generally takes 48 - 72 hours for a response.  They are probably backlogged so it could take longer.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Psygineer wrote:

@JPM1988 wrote:

It took 11 days for me.

Is this typical response times? How about others?

JPM1988

6 days no service, need to move money into my bank from paypal, need to phone my clients...

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JPM1988 wrote:

It took 11 days for me.

JPM1988

tyedye00

Please be aware that moderators generally have a lot of inquries on their hands, and the fact that you just spammed them 50+ messages it would be confusing on which message to focus on.

One (1) detailed personal message to a PM Moderator is succicient and they will get to your inquiry very quickly. (in my experience)

Have patience! Smiley Happy

JPM1988

Any mods?????

JPM1988

Please,please,please any mods I have no phone I have no access to move funds (2factor authorize) 

JPM1988

The mod said that I paid for cell service, then told my bank to cancel the payment

Which I checked with my credit card company and they said that was not true, and I have che ked my statements and have not found anywhere where a payment was reversed 

@JPM1988 wrote:

I noticed on Thursday that I had no cell service, my plan was due to renew today (August 12) so a PM'd a mod and they told me "In order to restore you will need to pay $ 97.65 " stated that I had back charged them, so I checked with my credit card company and they told me that they do not do any back charges to Public Mobile.

What do you mean..."I back charged them"..?

JPM1988

I noticed on Thursday that I had no cell service, my plan was due to renew today (August 12) so a PM'd a mod and they told me "In order to restore you will need to pay $ 97.65 " stated that I had back charged them, so I checked with my credit card company and they told me that they do not do any back charges to Public Mobile.

JPM1988

More like 5 days no phone service 

So what is the issue you talk about...while waiting maybe someone here can help.

Edit; follow direction from @geopublic  Looks like you've had to wait for far too long already. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.