cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP I need a moderator to fix my plan change

Dreamg56794
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to change my plan from the $57/30 days plan to the customized $180/90 days plan. It all appeared to be fine... even with processing my payment it automatically calculated how much needed to be charged and so I clicked submit. After my page refreshed it only took what the cost was for the plan I nolonger wanted. Can this please be fixed? I'm not sure how this all works.... I'm so lost! 😞 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dreamg56794 was your account suspended/inactive when you tried to do the plan change?  unfortunately the only way to do a plan change on a suspended account is via a request to the moderator team.  Please keep that in mind for future reference.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Dreamg56794,

thank you for your interest in switching plans! Sorry to hear that your requested plan didn't kick in as expected, we totally understand your situation. Can you please follow the suggestion mentioned above and send us a private message with your details? 

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dreamg56794 You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.