cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the 15$ plan but was told voice not included

gaoshan61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got the 15$ plan with 100min canada wide talk and 250mb data. but when i tried to make a call today, public mobile told me that voice is not included in my plan. has anyone had the same issue before and how could i fix it. thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

gaoshan61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes, and data is there just cant make phone calls.

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Silly question, but are you registered for autopay?  You need to do that to get the bonus data.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gaoshan61 There are more customers experience the same issue. Let wait and see if the problem fixed soon. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@gaoshan61 Login to your account and confirm you have talk listed in your plan details. If it is listed, try dialing with 1 in front of the number and try calling different numbers in your area. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gaoshan61 wrote:

I just got the 15$ plan with 100min canada wide talk and 250mb data. but when i tried to make a call today, public mobile told me that voice is not included in my plan. has anyone had the same issue before and how could i fix it. thanks!

What specific make/model phone are you trying to use?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.