cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got message that 'Talk' is not includede in my package. But I signed up with $25 plan.

standart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

After the sometimes-misleading "talk is not included in your plan" announcement, don't end the call, and sometimes if you keep listening longer there's an actual Telus message that will play too, such as "the call cannot be completed as dialed"

It's usually just because the number dialed is either invalid, or outside of the areas your calling plan and add-ons allow...

@hycm53 wrote:

Try dial 1+area code + phone number

Assuming that there isn't a misdialed phone number, that wouldn't normaly fix this.  Dialing the 1 before the area code only eliminates the "long distance charges may apply" message, after which the calls would be completed anyway.

"Talk not included" means that there is no active calling plan or in some cases, that an invalid phone number is being dialed. 

@standart  try adding $1 to your self service / my account to kickstart it. If this , or the other  suggestions fail. Contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@standart Double check your self-service account. If it says 25$ plan, then just restart your phone. In most cases, it helps.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@standart  Log into your account and doublecheck what plan features show in your account. Try rebooting your phone. Did you just renew your plan?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

Try dial 1+area code + phone number

Need Help? Let's chat.