cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Church171
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Going to Montreal for a week (living in Toronto) and had some questions about the addons

Hi, 

How long does it take for the add-on to be active.

I bought mine over an hour ago and I still can;t make a phone call.

Thanks

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Going to Montreal for a week (living in Toronto) and had some questions about the addons

Try rebooting your phone.  That might be the issue.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Church171 did you complete both steps of purchasing the add-on?  It's confusing if you've never done it before.  At first, it looks like you're buying it, but you're only adding funds to your account (topping it up) by the amount of the add-on.  When you sign into self serve, do you see an Available Funds amount more than $0?  If so, you probably didn't complete the second step.  Go back in to purchase it again, and this time it will be added properly.

EDIT: if this is indeed the solution to your problem, and you'd like to see this confusing two step process get simplified, please review and bravo (vote up) my idea here:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Purchasing-add-ons-should-be-a-single-step-...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Tags (1)
Church171
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

Thanks for your message.

When I finally read the whole thread I completed the process.

Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.