cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in PM payment

Lisalove39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill by credit card last night and my account shows an available balance of$60.00 and the account still shows suspended. Help please

10 REPLIES 10

You are not being charged per text or call.  You pay up front for 30 or 90-day cycles, and if you run out of services, they just don't work.

Is this your 'renewal' time?  If you've topped up, and autopay has run, you could very well see an available balance that is equal to or greater than your plan cost.

What plan are you on, and what does the plan cost?

@Lisalove39 wrote:

I just do not want pay per use charges. 

@Lisalove39  No such thing is possible with Public Mobile because they are strictly a prepaid service.

Lisalove39

I just do not want pay per use charges. 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lisalove39 wrote:

Yes calls texts and data still work, but are you sure I'm not being charged per call or text?

You will be fine. It will sort itself out. Mine is weird at the end of every month.

@Lisalove39 wrote:

Yes calls texts and data still work, but are you sure I'm not being charged per call or text?

@Lisalove39  Nothing to worry about. PM is prepaid so no extra charges ever.

Lisalove39

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Lisalove39, until you tell us the status of your device (can you make calls, send texts, etc..) we can not assist you.  If your phone is in service, you should be fine, and the available balance will either sit at $60 or will reduce when funds are used to renew your plan.

If you topped up on renewal date, this is a bad idea, as AutoPay is set up to be used, and if 'messed with' strange things occur.

Please let us know the status of your phone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lisalove39 wrote:

I paid my bill by credit card last night and my account shows an available balance of$60.00 and the account still shows suspended. Help please

@Lisalove39  Check to make sure your phone is working as normal for calls, texts and data. If it is then you can ignore the "suspended" status it will automatically return to "active" within 24 hours. If your phone is not working then you need to contact the moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Lisalove39 Is today your renewal date? Is your phone still working? It's normal for your account to say Suspended or Expired around your renewal date, as long as your phone keeps working. Your renewal payment should be processed sometime today and your account will change to Active by tomorrow.

If your phone is not working try adding $1 to your account and wait a few minutes then restart your phone. If it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When is your renewal date and do you still have service ?  Sometimes it can take a day for the self serve account to update back to activate after auto payment is processed.

Need Help? Let's chat.