cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Get new deal as existing customer?

Hello the new promo is amazing, from my understanding I can get 4GB of data on 25$ plan forever until they decide to remove or change it?

I only have the 15$ plan but I would love to upgrade for this deal is there a way to do this?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get new deal as existing customer?

@pie-so wrote:

Not sure why its not showing up but the promo code was FREE3GB

@pie-so   Are you talking about this promo?   edit: wrong link, will try to find the right one..

I believe you had to register your email between May 26-28th and then activate on $25/+ plans by June 12th.   The 3GB data add-on was a onetime promo add-on and you would not get it each month.   There might have been another promotion around then too, but any bonus data is usually a one time add-on.

Edit:  It seems the link isn't available for this promotion but here's screenshot that @Naepalm had of it.

dabr_2-1593202107346.png

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pie-so is this real? can you show me the promo, because sign up me up!

Highlighted
Oracle

@pie-so wrote:

Hello the new promo is amazing, from my understanding I can get 4GB of data on 25$ plan forever until they decide to remove or change it?

I only have the 15$ plan but I would love to upgrade for this deal is there a way to do this?

Read the offer completely; almost always it will say "new activations".  In which case, you cannot convert your current account but could open a new one for the deal. And no, you cannot transfer a phone number between PM accounts.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted

Yeah its on the main page, so I have to cancel my account and can I use the same sim to activate a new account? 

I figured PM would help its existing customers out if they asked....but I guess they are like ROGERS, TELUS, BELL, FIDO

Highlighted
Oracle

@pie-so wrote:

Yeah its on the main page, so I have to cancel my account and can I use the same sim to activate a new account? 

I figured PM would help its existing customers out if they asked....but I guess they are like ROGERS, TELUS, BELL, FIDO

Show me the link for this offer, please.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is this real? I just signed up for $40/5gb?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pie-so I cannot find such a deal please direct me to the promo I have an extra sim and am ready to go!!!😁

Highlighted
Oracle

@treefrog wrote:

What is this real? I just signed up for $40/5gb?

@treefrog  Pie in the sky, perhaps?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm also ready to go! Gotta love the glimmer of hope that a potential good deal brings on a Friday afternoon am

I right @RossN?

Highlighted

Not sure why its not showing up but the promo code was FREE3GB