cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get 4.5 GB at 3G speeds for $40! OR Get 5.5 GB at 3G speeds for $45... Before my SIM Card Arrives?

RMBF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered my SIM Card via the PM website; it will take a few days to arrive.  Is there a way to still get in on the "4.5 GB at 3G speeds for $40! OR Get 5.5 GB at 3G speeds for $45" Promo before it ends, (that will be before the SIM Cards arrive)?

9 REPLIES 9

RMBF

How did you score that? (I don't see that as a offered plan)

Double_J
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Was just about to go into Walmart to switch another line from Fido, but I ended up scoring the following:

- 4GB Data
-Unlimited Province Wide Talk
- Unlimited Worldwide Texting along
- 1000 Minutes International Calling
- Call Display
- Voicemail

All for $33.75! My Download speed is 25 mbps! Looks like no Public Mobile for me!

domokunt4u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

once the sim card has been shipped, there is no way to cancel it. you will be able to use it as a spare in the case that your sim becomes damaged.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Lion, 

I just replayed you 😉

Cheers, 

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

what kind of you do you need ?

did you tried to renew your plan through self service ?

Lion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan expired can you help please thanks 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RMBF wrote:

and to confirm I can not cancel the order for the SIM Cards from PM can I?

Hi @RMBF,

If your order has not been shipped yet, you can try messaging the Moderators to see if they can still cancel the order and refund you.

RMBF

and to confirm I can not cancel the order for the SIM Cards from PM can I?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RMBF, I believe it is a hard deadline, no exceptions (see spoiler section).  Best solution is to go to a Walmart, Wow, K-Mobile and pick up a SIM if this is at all convenient. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-4-5-GB-at-3G-speeds-for-40-...

Need Help? Let's chat.