cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds taken from bank autopay but not applied to accounts

Jigjeww
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts set up for my kids that are on autopay. Funds were taken from bank on Sep 24, but both accounts are suspended due to lack of funds. How do I get this fixed??

14 REPLIES 14

maggiemarie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could it be possible that it takes a few days for the bank to process the payment a few days later? I would call you bank as well make a manual deposit contact moderators so they can look into from there end 

@Jigjeww 

Well that's weird. Autopay took the funds but did not apply the payment. However the payment doesn't show as a balance nor does it show in the payment history? I would make a manual payment and reactivate the plans/services and then have the  moderators sort out what happened to the autopay debits.

Are you a day or two on either side (or is this the day of payment due) of your payment date? I don’t remember what my account said...inactive or.......but I was told that was a normal thing here....a glitch. I just don’t remember the message....darn it. I use the hybrid pre payment plan and never look at my account on or near my payment date. 

@Jigjeww wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work

Top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon. Type "autopay failed" then "talk to a human" and you'll be able to start the process of moderator assistance.

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page...it'll be highlighted when they reply to you.

Jigjeww

Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work

@Jigjeww wrote:

no

I'd try logging in to one of the accounts and manually add $1, then reboot phone to see if that helps.

Jigjeww

no

@Jigjeww wrote:

No. My bank account shows the funds removed 2 days ago (set up on autopay), but the funds have not been applied to the public mobile account. Accounts have been suspended today as the payment is not applied.

When you log into each account, do you see the $$$ in Available Funds for each account ?

Jigjeww

No. My bank account shows the funds removed 2 days ago (set up on autopay), but the funds have not been applied to the public mobile account. Accounts have been suspended today as the payment is not applied.

@Jigjeww Are the funds actually shown as being in your Public Mobile account but the plan didn't renew?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jigjeww wrote:

I have 2 accounts set up for my kids that are on autopay. Funds were taken from bank on Sep 24, but both accounts are suspended due to lack of funds. How do I get this fixed??

When is / was their renewal dates ?

If the phone features are still working, then the renewal process hasn't completed yet.

If phones are NOT working, then contact moderators as suggested above.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Jigjeww wrote:

To prevent autopay from failing in the future, the recommendation is to add funds to the accounts a few days before renewal. You can just leave the cc on file for the autopay reward.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jigjeww try manually making a payment to reinstate the accounts.

• call 611

or

• login to your self serve account
  • click "make a payment"
  • for preferred payment type select "other, enter the desired amount" do not choose "amount due"
  • add the funds and click "reactivate" 
  • restart the phone

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Speak to moderators. Click question mark to open a ticket through the chat bot or send them a private message

click to private message 

Need Help? Let's chat.