cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Freedom to Public

davidvudangle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,
When i was activating my card for the Freedom Mobile promo, I think I did it wrong and corrected the plan this morning but it won't be in effect until the next billing cycle. I was wondering if you can adjust the plan so I can get the Freedom promo which is what I intended to sign up for when I activated Public Mobile. I believe that I should get a credit because I over paid as well.. can you help me with this? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
There is a little backlog with the mods so patience and complete information and detaled descriptions of issue and what you are needing will make things go faster. Rest assured the mods will do their best to help.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@davidvudangle, you will need to send a private message to a mod with your email address and phone number.  You can find out how to message a mod here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.