cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile to Public Mobile issue

kas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

charged my credit card and then I got : Oops ... It seems that something went wrong .. Please href=" https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help" Target="_blank">email us to get your account operational. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

I can't even contact them because my account doesn't work, it doesn't even look like it was created...

8 REPLIES 8

kas
Multiple tags from one topic with the same title confuses them? I'm sure you're coming from a decent place, but I'd like the give public mobile staff more credit than that. Thanks nonetheless.

@Simon4s @kas Just a reminder that you do not need to tag different mods multiple times. If someone has already tagged one of them or said to send a pm, you don't need to tag the mod again. Mods are already busy and multiple tags (one tag goes to all of them) from the same topic confuses them. So, please remember this next time. Thanks. 

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, the mods will fix you up. I had the same issues as you, but the mods fixed it.

Happy customer now.  I'm getting internet at my workplace now, so that's good. 

Just hoping they keep the plan for a long time, until something better comes up.  My only complaint is no Canada-Wide option for the FM plan. (though you can buy an add-on for that)

kas

Thank you very much! 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM @kas

kas

Thanks guys.  I couldn't find the moderators to list, I appreciate it.  I messaged Mary since I saw her responding to other threads. Nevermind, that automated help thing is pretty cool,

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M, and @Simon_O @MarieHelen_L

Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you need to tag a mod

@Shazia_K

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need mod to fix this @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.