cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Freedom Mobile - Price Match Deal

Good morning,

It appears Freedom Mobile is offering a $19/month prepaid that includes 1.5G LTE, unlimited text and voice.

Would Public Mobile price match this?

Thanks

Mayor / Maire

Re: Freedom Mobile - Price Match Deal

@iamoasis wrote:

Good morning,

It appears Freedom Mobile is offering a $19/month prepaid that includes 1.5G LTE, unlimited text and voice.

Thanks

I don't think PM will match Freedom plan unless Chatr or Lucky are offering the similar plan.

Oracle

No one knows what pm will do. They typically offer competitive responce to chatr.  

If you think freedom offers a plan you want then you should go for it.  Their network is expanding so I can't comment on their coverage 

@iamoasis wrote:

Good morning,

Thanks

The advertising that I see at Freedom says $24, already factoring in the $5 Digitial Discount.

These days, it seems that Public is more interested in macthing Chatr and Lucky.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@iamoasis 

I used to have service with freedom mobile, and it was a bad experience the entire time. Many others experienced this too.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CellGirlHowever Freedom has been very agressive at expanding their network lately. I highly recommend people to research their likely area for cell phone tower positions and receptions of different brands before making a subscription decision. No point hearing people saying Freedom is great in Calgary when you are in Halifax.

Mayor / Maire

@CellGirl: This is a safe space for slamming the competition. We don't need to be defending them. Smiley Happy

Freedom = Rogers outside of major centres. Rogers is not very good where I am. Thus Bellus. And being a westerner...Telus.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

@CellGirl: This is a safe space for slamming the competition. We don't need to be defending them. Smiley Happy

Freedom = Rogers outside of major centres. Rogers is not very good where I am. Thus Bellus. And being a westerner...Telus.

@z10user4 

That's why I slam Freedom Mobile every chance I get  :-)

I'm living int he Telephone City in Ontario.  Freedom is here, and I've used their former brant WIND.

in 2016, neither WIND or Rogers were working for me.  I still will not switch to either of them.