cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile - Price Match Deal

iamoasis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning,

It appears Freedom Mobile is offering a $19/month prepaid that includes 1.5G LTE, unlimited text and voice.

Would Public Mobile price match this?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

I'm living int he Telephone City in Ontario.  Freedom is here, and I've used their former brant WIND.

in 2016, neither WIND or Rogers were working for me.  I still will not switch to either of them.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@CellGirl: This is a safe space for slamming the competition. We don't need to be defending them. 🙂

Freedom = Rogers outside of major centres. Rogers is not very good where I am. Thus Bellus. And being a westerner...Telus.

@Anonymous 

That's why I slam Freedom Mobile every chance I get  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CellGirl: This is a safe space for slamming the competition. We don't need to be defending them. 🙂

Freedom = Rogers outside of major centres. Rogers is not very good where I am. Thus Bellus. And being a westerner...Telus.

@CellGirlHowever Freedom has been very agressive at expanding their network lately. I highly recommend people to research their likely area for cell phone tower positions and receptions of different brands before making a subscription decision. No point hearing people saying Freedom is great in Calgary when you are in Halifax.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@iamoasis 

I used to have service with freedom mobile, and it was a bad experience the entire time. Many others experienced this too.

@iamoasis wrote:

Good morning,

It appears Freedom Mobile is offering a $19/month prepaid that includes 1.5G LTE, unlimited text and voice.

Thanks

The advertising that I see at Freedom says $24, already factoring in the $5 Digitial Discount.

These days, it seems that Public is more interested in macthing Chatr and Lucky.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No one knows what pm will do. They typically offer competitive responce to chatr.  

If you think freedom offers a plan you want then you should go for it.  Their network is expanding so I can't comment on their coverage 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@iamoasis wrote:

Good morning,

Thanks

I don't think PM will match Freedom plan unless Chatr or Lucky are offering the similar plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.