cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Plan Activated Wrong

Micky8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I activated my account this afternoon following the instructions for the freedom mobile deal. After the activation, it shows that my plan is only 30 day pass with no talk, text and data, even my balance is showing $110.

Please help to change my plan to the one for the freedom mobile promotion.
21 REPLIES 21

lopakker

Same here.  My FM promotion plan becomes a 30 day pass ($10 per 30 Days), even though i paid for 3 months with 6gb bonus($120) and now the account balance is $112.

debsnider
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm having the same issue. I sent you and other moderator a PM earlier today

TheMC

It was dealt with pretty quickly thanks!

TheMC

Same problem, I've contacted via email last night and hope to here back from them as soon as possible as this is the last week of the promotion.

borisj

I'm having the exact same issue with my mother's account.  I switched her over from Freedom on Saturday and sent an e-mail using "Contact Us".  Sent the issue to the mods yesterday morning, but still no reply.  Hopefully someone will see it here and contact me.  She needs her phone for work and there's currently no voice, text, or data because of this.

stellah

Nice! its solved in 3 hours!  Thanks @MarieHelene_L

dipendrapkrl

yes. 

stellah

did you also get your FM promo credits applied?

dipendrapkrl

Just got the problem addressed. 

Thank you @Shazia_K

dipendrapkrl

Thanks. I sent message around 10pm yesterday. Hopefully it will be addressed today. 

Finger crossed.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @dipendrapkrl

Having sent a private message is enough.  No need to start a new thread.  You will hear back from the mods when your turn comes up .. they must be getting a lot of messages.  

Micky8
I sent my first pm at around 7 last night and the issue was fixed around noon today. It's all good as long as the issue is fixed.

dipendrapkrl

Hi @Mary_M

I am also facing similar issue. I have PM'd one of the moderator yesterday but still havent heard back. Do I need to create a new thread before sending PM to get my problem solved? Confused and fraustated. 

stellah

I just experienced the same problem. PM'd the moderator. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Now I'm afraid to touch anything

imm1304

Thanks for the update, @Micky8!  
Hope you will have a troublefree experience like the most of us in the community from now on.  

How long did it take from the moment you sent the message until the problem was resolved?  Just want to get a rough idea to tell others in the same boat.  

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

My pleasure 🙂 @MickyB

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Micky8
The issue is fixed. Thanks Mary for the help.

Micky8
I pm all moderators yesterday and nobody has come back yet. Finger crossed this issue could be fixed today.

tokrafka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exact same thing happened to me just now.  I'll be sending a PM.  Thanks for posting

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will fix this. 

imm1304

Hi @Micky8!

Welcome to PM!

Please send a private message to our mod @MarieHelene_L by clicking on her name and then clicking on "Send private message".  Provide her with your public mobile phone number and explain what happened briefly.  Hope to see you up and running with PM soon.  

Need Help? Let's chat.