cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gig promo

Wasakichak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When does the free data promo take effect? 

I have already received the 400 minutes.

11 REPLIES 11

@Wasakichak wrote:

Thanks everyone for quick response!

The free promo and the minutes were added and there was another promo gig that was added previously, and wasnt used! So I went to check my usage and ...nothing! Cannot even check to see where it was used up.

Anyways good people, Happy New Year! 

Happy New year! I had both those 1GB add ons as well. The current Holiday deal was tapped into first, It's a labourous task but going through your usage for the last 30 days should give you the answers you seek.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/

@Wasakichak  Maybe you should check your data tracker and your data usage in your account. You're all out of plan data as well?

@Wasakichak wrote:

The free promo and the minutes were added and there was another promo gig that was added previously, and wasnt used! So I went to check my usage and ...nothing! Cannot even check to see where it was used up.

Yes, if it is not in your list, it is used already.

@Wasakichak  wrote:

When you use up all data or mins, add-ons including the plan allotment disappears from the self-serve account. 

Wasakichak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@LoveMyBolt Both should have been applied immediately. Looks like maybe you failed to purchase the second add on or possibly used it up already. 

Not sure if it will do you any good, but if you think you missed it, (if it happened to me) I would send a ticket and see if @CS_Agent would have any disgression in applying it. Not their fault, but you never know.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Wasakichak wrote:

They were basically a free add-ons. Add-ons are ready to use immidiately after it's been added to your account. Did you correctly add the 1GB FREE add-on to your account just like you added the 400 min add-on? If yes, it should already be usable if you did not use it up already.

@WasakichakYes it will stay on your account until you need to use it.

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Wasakichak wrote:

If you have plan data then the gift data will stay with you until you run out of plan data. Then you will use the gift data until it runs out or your normal plan renews.

Did you actually "purchase" the gift data?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wasakichak wrote:

Same date as the free 400 international minutes add-on. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Wasakichak  Did you load it onto your account with your 400 minutes gift?

Need Help? Let's chat.