cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free extra data for charity event

victor00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I am biking to Vancouver in support of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) and I am wondering if it is possible to get some free extra data for the trip as I will be out of wifi coverage for most of it. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

victor00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm riding from Toronto! Ah yes the Ride to Conquer Cancer is great, I did it for the first time this year. And thank you for the help 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@victor00 wrote:

Hello I am biking to Vancouver in support of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) and I am wondering if it is possible to get some free extra data for the trip as I will be out of wifi coverage for most of it. Thanks!

Great cause!!  Where are you riding from?  Every year (except last year) I have done The Ride to Conquer Cancer a 200+KM ride over 2 days, so I am all about supporting events like this.  I am not sure how PM feels about it but you could contact the Moderators through the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner and ask.  Another option is to speak with your sponsors and maybe some would be willing to purchase data add-ons for you.  What plan are you on?  Maybe you could upgrade your plan for a month to get more data and have a donor cover it.  As a matter of fact, send me a private message and we can discuss how I might be able to help you out!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@victor00 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%. you have to try it maybe the give you something 

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.