cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free data

PAP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The free 1GB of data just given, how long will that last? Will we always have an extra GB or will it expire?

11 REPLIES 11

@newtondt wrote:

I believe it was for a 30 day period.

The free holiday data add-on doesn't expire after being on the account for 30 days. It lasts until used up as stated already by others.

newtondt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe it was for a 30 day period.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PAP wrote:

The free 1GB of data just given, how long will that last? Will we always have an extra GB or will it expire?

@PAP  Youll get the hang of it here soon as you've learned how to ask questions and post and mark your queries solved but generally you assign it to the user you think best answers your question or pointed you in the right direction. That way when other people want to know the answer by clicking on "go to solution" it will bring them to the answer. Otherwise it just brings them back to the question....yours. You can edit it and assign the correct user the solution by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.

PAP

Ah, this is why I'm still seeing a 1GB promo given a few months ago. I've never used all my original data. Thank you

@PAP wrote:

Never mind lol I've found my answer. Sorry kind of new to this and an ummm older user lol

Welcome aboard. Lots of us...seniors here !

@mika2678  @PAP  The free holiday 1gb data add on will stay on your account forever if you don't use it. All add ons stay on your account until you completely deplete it. Then once used up it will disappear from your plans and add ons section on your overview page.

Stay safe

PAP

Never mind lol I've found my answer. Sorry kind of new to this and an ummm older user lol

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PAP wrote:

It's a one time 1GB of data add-on. It'll stay in your account until you use it up...even if it takes several months to do so. Once you use it up...it's gone.

Merry Chritmas

Jb456
Mayor / Maire
Stay safe

mika2678
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

as for the "Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on" it believe its a one time add on

i dont see in my profile that it has any expiry date nor recurrance - this leads me to believe that once i use it up it will no longer be present in my profile

Need Help? Let's chat.