cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free add on

ShirlArch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Dec 17 I added free 1G of data and free 400 min talk.  How long will this free servce stay on my account.  Will it disappear when my month is up in about a week.  Will it automatically renew these options and charge me the posted rates (which I do not want to happen!)

11 REPLIES 11

@BeatriceB wrote:

I know this is a bit old, but I would like to clarify something. I need to call Italy every now and then, but 300 minutes would last me a very long time. If I purchase the 300 International Long Distance Minutes for $15, do I get charged $15 every month?

Just thought I'd mention that I checked in my TextNow app, and calls to Italy are shown as free. Maybe not for all numbers though (ie mobiles).

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

edit> deleted. disregard.

@BeatriceB  Add-ons are a one-time charge so nothing to worry about. The minutes will stay on your account until all used up.

Add-ons are a one time purchase.  They will remain in your account until used up.  Only the US roaming add-on expire after 10 days from purchase.

BeatriceB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! 

I know this is a bit old, but I would like to clarify something. I need to call Italy every now and then, but 300 minutes would last me a very long time. If I purchase the 300 International Long Distance Minutes for $15, do I get charged $15 every month? i.e. are add ons a monthly charge like the regular plans are? Or are they a one time purchase?

Thank you,
B.

that's the good thing in pubic mobile prepaid, thses free addon stay there until its used.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ShirlArch  Public is strictly a prepaid service with no extra or overage charges ever.

If you haven't paid for a service and it works it's free. 🙂

The addons stay on your account until used up. The data addon will only kick in the event that your current data  is used up. The data addon will keep you going until your next plan renewal. The 400 minute LD stays on your account until all used no matter how long it takes for that to happen.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ShirlArch wrote:

On Dec 17 I added free 1G of data and free 400 min talk.  How long will this free servce stay on my account.  Will it disappear when my month is up in about a week.  Will it automatically renew these options and charge me the posted rates (which I do not want to happen!)

As long as your base plan is Active, then the one time gift of 1GB of data and 400 minutes of International Calling add-on will stay available to you until you use them up...even if that takes several months or longer.

If you already have a PM plan with Unlimited Canada wide calling...the 400 minutes may never get used unless you call someone in the listed eligible countries.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ShirlArch wrote:

They will stay on your account untill you use them up.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

These are free add-ons and they do not renew. Add-ons never renew themselves, you always have to purchase them.

These add-ons stay on the account until you have completely used them up or if you terminate service with Public Mobile.

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It stays on you account untill you have used up the 1 gig data and 400 mins.

Need Help? Let's chat.