cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on

jojopf999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello the free hoilday giveaway 1 GB, I got it !! but if I dont use it this month do i loose it ? 

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpcdesign wrote:

@Anonymous , wow, very observant! You must have or is a current police officer or investigator! I did leave the community, probably because of something. Who knows. Maybe, I just have more time on my hands now. Or maybe, am shooting for 20,000 bravoes...I think am a shade under 300 bravos. Hmmm, I know, I can't catch up! 

I don't think I would pass any psych eval. I would self-identify as an anti-authoritarian. But here you go. 🙂

@Anonymous , wow, very observant! You must have or is a current police officer or investigator! I did leave the community, probably because of something. Who knows. Maybe, I just have more time on my hands now. Or maybe, am shooting for 20,000 bravoes...I think am a shade under 300 bravos. Hmmm, I know, I can't catch up! 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ninica wrote:

It was just one time deal, 1gb data, once used up , no more! 😕 Well kind of suck 😛

@ninica well, they could have given you nothing.  That would have sucked more, no?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Yep, i missed the boat...and messed up too. Shucks.

missed_the_boat.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpcdesign wrote:

I never did get that 400-minute holiday promo or the holiday data promo, and I have been with PM for a couple of years now. Was this a promo code or something that I just missed and messed up! 

Yeah you were gone for a little while and now you're back.

There was also a free gig in the summer that they placed on accounts. These free gifts you had to go in and "buy" them.

@mpcdesign wrote:

I never did get that 400-minute holiday promo or the holiday data promo, and I have been with PM for a couple of years now. Was this a promo code or something that I just missed and messed up! 

@mpcdesign  link is below.

It was a free add-on. You just had to buy the add-ons to claim the free holiday gifts.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

@mpcdesign wrote:

@ninica , for example, see my screenshot, it shows my 1 gig promo. See the usage of my 5 gigs, I used almost nothing. now, if I use up all my 5 gigs, and dip into my free 1 gig, it will show you my usage. in my case, this 1 gig may stay forever

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 12.53.15 PM.png

@mpcdesign except it looks like your 1gig holiday promo is all used up to😁

That 1gb promo was probably from March or Mays promo(whenever it was)..it's not the holidays promo.

Here's how it looks the holidays Promo one

Screenshot_20200221_155856.jpg

ninica
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok OK,.. thanks guys!

It was just one time deal, 1gb data, once used up , no more! 😕 Well kind of suck 😛

@ninica , for example, see my screenshot, it shows my 1 gig promo. See the usage of my 5 gigs, I used almost nothing. now, if I use up all my 5 gigs, and dip into my free 1 gig, it will show you my usage. in my case, this 1 gig may stay forever

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 12.53.15 PM.png

@ninica wrote:

Im confused,...

My son had this on his account but its no longer there.

Only thing lesft from giveaway is 400 mins 

Did anybody else lose their darta giveaway? 

If Data is no longer visible under "My Data and Addons"...it means your son used it all up.

@ninica, yes, if your son used all of the data, the promo is then over. Once he uses the 400 mins, that will be gone too! 

ninica
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im confused,...

My son had this on his account but its no longer there.

Only thing lesft from giveaway is 400 mins 

Did anybody else lose their darta giveaway? 

@nicolejennifer1 wrote:

It's yours till you use it up 🙂

The questioned asked was answered in the very first reply of this thread.

nicolejennifer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's yours till you use it up 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jojopf999 wrote:

Hello the free hoilday giveaway 1 GB, I got it !! but if I dont use it this month do i loose it ? 

@jojopf999  The 1GB stays on your account until all used up. The add-on will automatically kick-in when needed. (When you run out of data from your plan allotment).

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The free rewards will never expire until they are consumed or you leave PM.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No there is no time limit for those

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@jojopf999 wrote:

If you want to know more about Add-Ons, here's the article from Public Mobile:

Overview Of Add-Ons

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So you start with 1gb total and you have it till you use all of it up (no time limit).   It doesn't get reset monthly and just keep going down with your usage 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It will remain in your account until it is used up.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Nope it's yours till used up

Need Help? Let's chat.